Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Little big girl / Scrap our Stash DT reveal

Hello everyone! Today i have a layout to share for Scrap our Stash reveal for the first challenge of November the stash challenge #9 '6x6'. For this challenge you are required to pull out those 6x6 pads you have been hoarding and create a layout using only paper from those pads. If you do not have any 6x6 pads you are also allowed to use 12x12 sheets that are pre-printed with (4) 6x6 patterns. The only 12x12 piece of paper you are allowed to use is for your background!
AND..
You must include 6 or more of one type of premade/packaged embellishment!

-Here's my layout-
This is the picture of my daughter when she was 14 mos. old. And finally, i got a chance to use my 6x6 paper pads from studio calico snippets, which i used two pads to layer on my page.

Here are some of my close up
And i used some gesso on the background and circle stencil and then added some color shine. Then my 6 embellishment from my stash are the chipboard buttons from my minds eye, and also the chipboard banner. the title is from basicgrey letter sticker, snap letter stickers and thickers.

Head over to Scrap our Stash for more inspiration! and HERE is the challenge! And you can link up your project to be eligible for the prize drawing by Nov. 29

Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!



No comments:

Post a Comment