Sunday, April 6, 2014

Hello spring/ Scrap our Stash DT Reveal

Hello Scrappers!
How's everybody!Today, I have layout to share for Scrap our Stash new challenge #13 "Spring Colors". In my layout I used the photo of my daughter and my friend kids of spring 2012 after a fun Easter egg hunt!
 
Here is the challenge
Create a Spring layout using spring colors and include the following pre made/packaged items from your stash: Paperclip(s), Journal card and at least one 3D embellishment.
 
  
-Here's my layout-
 
In this challenge, I used a floral background because it reminds me of spring, and then I layered it with white cardstock, then I played with my watercolor and bubble wrap to create some texture. and then I used dcwv journal card the one behind the photo, and the ones to the left and right side of the photo is also a journal card from my stash, then my 3d embellishments are the flowers, the little bird and the little butterfly they're also from my stash, as well as the heart paper clip on the lower right side of the photo. for my title, I used recollections letter stickers and American crafts sunny thickers. I also added some washi tape and sequins.
 
Here are some of my close up
 
Don't forget to join the fun! Visit Scrap our Stash for more beautiful inspiration!
Click HERE for this challenge
 
Thank you for stopping by! Have a blessed day!
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful layout Joefil! Love the soft colors and great embellishments!

    ReplyDelete