Sunday, June 15, 2014

Life adventure/ Stuck? Sketches DT Reveal

Hello Scrappy friends
Happy Father's day to all the father out there!.. Today I have a  new layout to share for a new sketch challenge over at Stuck?Sketches for this month. I hope you like it and get inspired. 
 
-Here's my layout-
 
 
Here is the sketch
 
Here are our fabulous sponsor for this challenge
www.scrapmatts.ning.com
http://www.flyingunicornstore.com/
 
 
Here are some of my close up
I used American crafts papers and distress the edges, except the yellow papers is from Heidi Swapp and also the arrows by the photos, and I also splatters some of her black velvet color shine, the other big splatters are splatter stamps by bo bunny
This title is from tim holtz rub ons, and the flowers are also rub ons from jenni bowlin studio, and I also added black sequins, the yellow ticket and clock is from stash, I also added some washi tape by the bottom of the first photo and in the right side of the second photo, and the the brads is from studio g.
 
Don't forget to play along with us! visit Stuck? for more inspiration!
 
Thank you for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!
 
 

4 comments:

  1. How lovely. I love those splatter stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page, love the masking and rub ins they make your focal pop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVING your page. The colors in the photos look great with your product choices!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome LO and this sketch looks attempting.

    ReplyDelete