Monday, July 14, 2014

Say cheese!/ Lets Get Sketchy DT Reveal

Hello Scrappy friends
Happy Monday! Today I'm sharing a layout that I created for a new sketch challenge over at Lets Get Sketchy for the second week of this month. I hope I get you inspired and play along with us! 
 
-Here's my layout-
 
Here is the sketch
 
Here are some of my close up
I started with this recollections paper for my background, and then I used molding paste and stencil to add some texture to the background and then I sprayed some peach color shine from Heidi Swapp to obtain some of those color that already on the paper, and all the paper I used in this page are in the same collection the painted fancy from recollections, and then distress all the edges and inked them with worn lipstick distress ink from tim holtz.
the tags, the sequins, butterflies and the small flowers are all from my stash and the pink flowers are from michaels, the title and the camera are die cuts stickers from me and my big ideas, and also I added some peach chevron washi tape that are also from recollections.
 
Don't forget to play along, you might be the fav of the week!
 
Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful scrappy week!
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment