Monday, August 25, 2014

Play time/ Lets Get Sketchy DT Reveal

Hello Scrappy friends
Happy Monday, I hope everything is fine! Today is the first day of school here, I can't believe I have a 1st grader now, time just flies! Anyway, today I'm sharing a simple layout that I created for Lets Get Sketchy new sketch challenge of this week! I used photos of my daughter playing in the mall playground. I hope you like it and play along with us!
 
-Here's my layout-
 
 
Here is the sketch
 
Here are some close up
 
Products used:
Patterned Papers: American crafts
Die cut stickers: American crafts
Alpha: AC Thickers
Letter stickers: Basicgrey
Paper string: Tim Holtz
Resist canvas: Recollections
Paper border: Martha Stewart
Mist: Heidi Swapp
Miscellaneous: Brads, lace & Sequins
 
 
Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful week!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment