Saturday, September 13, 2014

Hello

Hello Scrappy friends
Today I'm sharing a layout I created for this sketch challenge over at Creative Scrappers #227 (sketch below), I love the sketch and was inspired to give it a try using my daughter cute photo! And I will also link this one over at The Memory Nest for their crafty creations # 25! I hope you like it!
 
-Here's my layout-
 
 
Here are some of my close up
I started with white cardstock and I used my watercolors painted the watercolors on the plastic and stamped it on the background and repeat with another color till I like the results, I also splatters some watercolors. Then I used patterned papers from michaels by craft smith, love the colors of this papers, then I outlined all the papers using my AC slick writer black pen.
I also fussy that bubble word smile from the same paper and the one where I put my date, the title and a little heart is from Heidi Swapp, the gold arrow and gold stars is from me & my big ideas, and lastly I added some washi tape behind the papers and then added my favorite embellishments sequins from doodle bug.
 
That's it for now :)
 
Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!
 

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for playing along with Creative Scrappers! I featured your layout on our facebook page this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this layout!!! Saw it on CS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations!! you won the September prize at Creative Scrappers ;-) email me at Kristine.Davidson@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete