Thursday, November 6, 2014

Smile/ Scrap Our Stash DT Reveal

Hello Scrappy friends
How's everyone! Today I'm sharing with you a layout I created for the stash challenge #20 over at Scrap Our Stash. I hope you like my layout and get inspired to play along with us!
For this layout I got inspired by the sketch on pinterest and I love how it turned out except the picture of my daughter is so dark. For the countdown challenge I used
5 patterned papers
4 chipboard stickers
3 (actually more) numbers...
2 rub-ons
1 mist
-Here's my layout-
 
-Here are some of my close up details-
 
-Products used-
Cardstock: Colorbok
Patterned papers: Heidi Swapp
Chipboard stickers: Heidi Swapp
Rub-ons: Tim Holtz
Mist: Heidi Swapp
Sequins: Doodlebug
Miscellaneous: watercolors, washi tape, fussy cut leaves and small circle stickers
 
Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment