Monday, April 6, 2015

Sweet love/ Scrap Our Stash DT Reveal

Hello scrappy friends
How are you today! I'm back with another layout to share with you that I created for Scrap Our Stash challenge #25. Another fun challenge for you to enjoy this month! In this layout I used the photo of my daughter when she was just 9 mos. old in our valentines date with daddy.  I hope my layout will inspire you and play along with us!
 
-Here's my layout-
 
-Here is the challenge-
 
I used: S- Stamp, T- Thread, A- Arrow, M- Molding paste, P- Pearls
 
-Here are some of my close up- 
 
-Products used-
Cardstock: Colorbok
Patterned papers: American crafts
Mist: Heidi Swapp (sweet cherry)
Arrow: American crafts
alpha stickers: K&Company & Basicgrey
Brads: Recollections
Miscellaneous: Doily, thread, pearls & flowers
 
That's it for now!
 
Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful week!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment