Friday, May 15, 2015

Bunny love/ Stuck?!Sketches DT Reveal

Hello scrappy friends
How are you this fine Friday morning! I hope you have a wonderful day and Today I have a layout to share with you that I created inspired by the fabulous sketch by Laura Whitaker for Stuck?!Sketches May 15th sketch challenge! I hope my layout will inspire you and come play along with us!
 
-Here's my layout-
 
-Here is the sketch-
 
-Here are our fabulous sponsor for this challenge-
 
 
-Here are some of my close up-
 
-Products used-
Patterned papers: Recollections
Flowers: Prima & Recollections
Buttons: Studio g
Die-cut flower: Simple stories
Mist: Heidi Swapp (teal color shine)
Alpha stickers: American crafts thickers & Teresa Collins
Miscellaneous: sequins, thread, gesso, & watercolor
 
That's it for now!
 
Thank you for stopping by! Have a good weekend!

2 comments: