Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Smile bigger

Hello scrappy friends
Here I am again sharing another page i just created for My Creative Sketches July sketch challenge. I am using their July main kit in this page except the frame to frame the photo of my daughter and its perfect to this collection from Maggie Holmes, the black pen and Heidi Swapp color shine mist I used three different colors (teal, peach &black velvet) to splatters.  I hope you like it and get inspired!

-Here's my layout-

-Here is the sketch-

-Here are some of my close up-

That's it for now

Thanks for stopping by! Have wonderful day!
Your comments are truly appreciated :)

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!! Thank you for playing at My Creative Sketches :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet! Thanks for playing along with us at My Creative Sketches!

    ReplyDelete