Sunday, August 2, 2015

Smile/ Stuck?!Sketches DT Reveal

Hello scrappy friends
I Cant' believe July is already gone, I forgot that yesterday was the first of August, how come time is so fast :). Anyway, We have another fabulous sketch created by Laura for this first sketch of the month over at Stuck?!Sketches. I hope my page will inspire you and come play along with us! 

-Here's my layout-

-Here is the sketch-

-Here are our fabulous sponsor-

-Here are some of my close up-

-Products used-
Background paper: Pink paislee
Patterned papers: Bella blvd.
Chipboard die-cuts: Bella blvd. (flowers)
Buttons: Doodlebug
Puffy hearts stickers: Pink paislee
Gold stickers: Heidi Swapp (stars & title)
Mist: Heidi Swapp 

That's it for now

Thanks for stopping by! Happy scrapping!



1 comment:

  1. Such a stunning page Joefil, I love how you bring my sketchesto life! Thank you for all your inspiration at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete