Monday, March 21, 2016

Cute birthday girl

Hello scrappy friends
Happy Monday! Yay, today i finished another layout inspired by the Stuck?!Sketches March 15 sketch challenge, I had so much fun creating this page using my daughter's photos during her 4th birthday years ago. In this page i used crate papers confetti collection and I fussy cut some flowers from my mind's eye. I hope you like it!

-Here's my layout-

-Here is the sketch-

-Here are some of my close up-




That's it for now! Happy scrapping!

Your comments are truly appreciated :)

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning Joefil! always happy to see you play along with us at Stuck?! Sketches! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful as always Joefil! Love the happy, girlish feel to your layout! Beautiful embellishing! Congrats on the feature! Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simple divine work Joefil, love those clusters, Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete