Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Cute

Hello scrappy friends
How are you today! I have another layout to share with you that I just finished inspired by the WW1 September challenge yellow it up. This is the fastest layout i made i think it's because it so simple and don't have lots of embellishments, I cut that big flower from my silhouette machine from their store and i also added the hand stitching title, some enamel dots,sequins and some watercolor splatters. I hope you like it!

-Here's my layout-


-Here are some of my close up-


Thanks for stopping by! Happy scrapping!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful page!! Love the flower and the stitching and the yellow!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful page, love the stitching. Thanks for joining us at WW1 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely page and also love your stitching. Thanks for joining in with us at WW1 :-)

    ReplyDelete