Monday, January 23, 2017

Christmas memories/ Creative Scrappers DT Reveal




Hello scrappy friends
Today I'm sharing my Christmas layout I created over at Creative Scrappers January sketch 302. I used some mme market street collection and some from photo play dear Santa collection. I love this sketch with triangles and multiple photos! I hope my page will inspire you and come play along with us!

-Here's my layout-

-Here is the sketch-

-Here are some of my close up-
I  machine stitched around the page and all the triangles. And then, added stickers embellishments from echo park the story of Christmas, the brads is from carta bella, I also added some sewing thread that I tucked in behind my embellishments.
then added some gold and red sequins from my stash, and some of the words stickers from Tim Holtz.
My title Christmas is from mme market street stickers.

That's it for now
Thanks for stopping by! Happy scrapping!


No comments:

Post a Comment