Tuesday, January 31, 2017

You are amazing

Hello scrappy friends
How are you! Today I'm sharing another layout I just finished using old stash again. Yay! so happy that I am using my older stash, my title is from Pinterest that I cut in my silhouette machine and I hand stitched all around the words and I am happy how it turned out even though it takes time. I hope my page will inspire you to create something like this!

-Here's my layout-

-Here are some of my close up-

I fussy cuts all the flowers that layered by my photo and added some other embellishments from different manufacturer
I also added enamel dots by the color of the embroidery floss that I used on stitching my words. Lastly I added some color shine to splatters.

That's it for now
Thanks for stopping by! Happy scrapping

No comments:

Post a Comment