Saturday, April 15, 2017

Just be amazing/ GDT @ Scrap Our Stash

Hello scrappy friends
Here I am again sharing another page I created for this month Guest design spot at Scrap Our Stash. I used photos of my daughter and a " Just be you" collection by Echo Park. I hope my page will inspire you to create!

-Here's my layout-

In this challenge you need to create a layout inspired by this sketch and add a stash item from your stash that starts with each letter of the word -" FLOWER"
I used F=flower, L=lined paper, O=orange embellishments, W=washi tape, E=echo park papers, R=rub-ons

-Here is the sketch-

-Here are some of my close -up-
The flowers is from the sticker sheets, the lined paper is also in the same collection, the orange embellishments are from my stash like the arrow with the word "so happy" and the orange puffy sticker bow and sequins.
the washi tape I used is from recollection I added it on top of my page with repeating words and its the perfect color in this collection, I love it! And I have this rub-ons for a long time in my stash, its the one with black line polka dots in the middle of the patterned papers, the one with like cross stitch on top of the lined paper and the black small flowers.

That's it for now
Happy scrapping!


No comments:

Post a Comment